Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am thankful for....

I am most thankful for the friends that I have. Jack Jack - for being you. LAJ - for sense of humor. The Legacy - for accepting me as I am, faults and all, without question quickly when we first met on line. Thanks for that CD - I still have it and listen to it often! Bob - For neve teabagging me. Punker - For being you. Scooter - For being a dedicated friend for years now. Kristin - For that one night in Mexico..... Dwreck - For being wild and crazy and not busting my chops when I pick on you. Spannow - For helping me out my stuff! ( You look pretty!) Gunner - For introducing me to Misty. Hone - For always supporting me. Voodoo - For letting me run wild on YOUR BOARD (skippy!) And I am most thankful for.... My wife.... and her letting me get away with all of this. Thanks for playing along folks!

No comments: