Sunday, April 22, 2007

"FIGHT CLUB" -- by Jim Uhls
FIGHT CLUB by Jim Uhls based on a novel by Chuck Palahnuik 2/16/98 SCREEN BLACK JACK (V.O.) People were always asking me, did I know Tyler Durden. ...

Script Encoding Initiative: Home Page
Geotagging Flickr photos, with GoogleMaps via a cool Greasemonkey script and ... 3) Install this greasemonkey script, which is for the maps.google.com site. ...

The PHP Resource Index: Complete Scripts
PHP scripts of all varieties that are ready for use on your web site.

Jon Galloway : IE7 Standalone Launch Script
I've hacked out a few PERL scripts that I find useful and since I've been sharing them with others I've found that they can be of use to other people too. ...

Photo Matt � Random Image Script
Java-scripts.net offers free cut and paste javascripts. The site has free java scripts for your website. Javascripts include rotating images and banners, ...

Hotscripts.com :: PHP
Extensive collection of ASP, Perl, PHP, C/C++, JavaScript, XML, and other CGI scripts and resources.

Mail Scripts
Since some features are rather cumbersome in the standard implementation, I decided to write some scripts to ease workflow. I started writing the scripts ...

No comments: